Hi, everyone
I,m from Germany. Sewing is my hobby. I have been reading „retro sew“ for awhile and I am glad to introduce myself.
I would like to exchange with experience, vintage pattern and sewing tricks. Now I try to start my blog ( I am pretty profane in it yet) .
And please sorry for my english;)
The last time I was puzzled much about Madeleine Vionnet pattern (from japan edition).
The black dress from 1928 „pattern N27“ is only test. The caro wool dress is the next experiment. Here I tryed to improve the pattern for my size. And I would like to start the third dress.
So, I think.. I will show more pictures because I, m not gut in writing.
I,m from Germany. Sewing is my hobby. I have been reading „retro sew“ for awhile and I am glad to introduce myself.
I would like to exchange with experience, vintage pattern and sewing tricks. Now I try to start my blog ( I am pretty profane in it yet) .
And please sorry for my english;)
The last time I was puzzled much about Madeleine Vionnet pattern (from japan edition).
The black dress from 1928 „pattern N27“ is only test. The caro wool dress is the next experiment. Here I tryed to improve the pattern for my size. And I would like to start the third dress.
So, I think.. I will show more pictures because I, m not gut in writing.
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen